Dentist engulfed by flames after lighting cigarette near flammable chemical in his surgery, inquest hears – The Telegraph

Dentist engulfed by flames after lighting cigarette near flammable chemical in his surgery, inquest hears  The Telegraph

A dentist died after being engulfed by flames when he lit a cigarette near a flammable chemical in his surgery, an inquest heard. Noel Cooney, 78, unwittingly …

from “dentist” – Google News https://ift.tt/2DYQG9M

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *